Is it February Already!
Well the kids are off to school and it’s time to focus on finding and testing the best online marketing resources of 2014.
With all the conflicting advice you are probably getting about using Social Media to promote your business you may have given up the idea altogether, but here are 12 unarguable statistics that reveal the truth about the current opportunities for Small Business & Entrepreneurs.
1) Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC. (Source: HubSpot)
2) Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate. (Source: HubSpot)
3) Companies that generate more than 1,000 Facebook Likes also receive nearly 1,400 website visits a day. (Source: HubSpot)
4) 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook in 2013. (Source: HubSpot)
5) On Facebook, brand posts get half of their reach within 30 minutes of being posted. (Source: Socialbakers)
6) 85% of fans of brands on Facebook recommend brands to others, compared to 60% of average users. (Source: Syncapse)
7) 43% of all marketers have found a customer via LinkedIn in 2013. (Source: HubSpot)
8) 36% of all marketers have found a customer via Twitter in 2013. (Source: HubSpot)
9) HubSpot customers with over 1,000 Twitter followers generate more than 800 new website visitors a month. (Source: HubSpot)
10) 59% of Twitter users have visited B2B tech brand sites, compared to 40% for the average internet population. (Source: Compete and Twitter)
11) Women are more likely than men to regularly check out a brand’s social page (48% vs. 43%). (Source: Ipsos)
12) Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision. (Source: Nielsen)
By 2020 there will be 3 billion MORE people online!
With Gratitude and Small Business Love